Street combo

Hello there :)

It's April and days are passing by faster than anything but I'm happy cuz you can feel the spring. 
Sun, flowers and blue sky is all I need right now.

Yesterday was creative day with my dear friend Sanja, I love to hang out with her. She is also my make-up artist. So yesterday I went with Sanja to make up school (I was her make up model) and we did some make up for this post, I also meet her teacher, one of the best slovene make up artists Saša Godejša, I learn a lot about make up and cosmetics.



Later we did small shooting in old Ljubljana.
We end the day in the center of Ljubljana in one of my fav restaurants - Café Romeo.




















Outfit was simple chic, yellow,grey and white combo.


ZARA coat 
H&M shirt   
TOP SHOP skirt, T-shirt, bracelet and backpack
CONVERSE ALL STAR sneakers
RAY-BAN sunglasses

:) 



0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author